Vampires, zombies, Bigfoot, and every other sort of “Children of the Night” can be found in d∞ Volume #3! d∞ (“d-Infinity”) is a multi-platform gaming supplement that covers a wide variety of rules systems and includes content that can be universally applied to many different sorts of table-top, live-action, and role-playing games. It includes both material that can be applied to all or many sorts of games and items that are self-standing and which can be played on their own. Features of each thematic volume include a self-standing game; new rules, stats, and bonus content tying in with several different game systems; character portraits; paper miniatures; and interviews. Rules systems supported include Pathfinder, OGL v.3.5, “Basic” system, Labyrinth Lord, Mutant Future, Call of Cthulhu, and Cthulhu Live.
Highlights of d∞ Volume #3: Children of the Night include:
* “Search for Bigfoot” self-standing game
* “Code Z” zombie survival guide
* An interview with fantasy artist Andy Hopp
* City Builder: Guild of Beggars, Guides, Locksmiths, and Exterminators
* Insults & Injuries: Plague and Rabies
* Cooper's Corrected Summon Monster VII
* 13 other great game-related features!