Eclipse Phaseis the post-apocalyptic game of transhuman conspiracy and horror. Technology allows the
re-shaping of bodies and minds, but also creates opportunities for oppres-sion and puts the capability for mass destruction in the hands of everyone. Other threats lurk in the devastated habitats of the Fall, dangers both familiar and alien.
In this harsh setting, the players partic-ipate in a cross-faction conspiracy called Firewall that seeks to protect transhumanity from threats both internal and external. Along the way, they may find themselves hunting for prized technology in a gutted habitat falling from orbit, risking the hellish landscapes of a ruined Earth, or following the trail of a terrorist through militarized stations and isolationist habitats. Players may even find themselves stepping through a Pandora Gate, a wormhole to distant stars and the alien secrets beyond….
Eclipse Phaseis critically-acclaimed and award-winning: Gold ENnies for Writing and Silver for Best Cover Art and Product of the year, and the 2010 Origins Awards RPG of the Year.
Requires the Eclipse Phasecore rulebook
• Details the outer regions of the solar system, from the Main Belt to the Kuiper Belt and everything in between. Habitats and plot seeds are provided for each of the inner worlds and the factions that occupy them.
• Provides background and information on the Jovian Republic, the militaristic bioconservatives who maintain a steely grip on Jupiter’s gravity well.
• Explores the factions, reputation system dynamics, and organizational methods of the Autonomist Alliance and its member habitats, from the technosocialist enclave of Titan to the anarchist stronghold of Locus.
• Eclipse Phasegamemasters looking for information to present and flesh out core elements of the Eclipse Phasesetting.
• Eclipse Phaseplayers seeking more background on their characters’ origins and factions.
• Eclipse Phasegaming groups interested in focusing their campaigns on the radical political models and experimental social organizations of the outer system or exploring the mysteries and treacherous niches of the far-flung fringes of the solar system.